Happy Tuesday loves! New beauty launches as well as a few full Spring 2017 color collections have been making their debut and naturally there are quite some things that have made it to my radar so far this month. Most brands have yet to release their full Spring set but I am already excited about what is currently out there and what is still to come. There are a few stunning Spring 2017 editions that I’ve been playing with that I have in store for you guys which will be posted in the upcoming days and weeks ahead – stay tuned!
1. Burberry Beauty Liquid Lip Velvet ($34 / 0.2 oz) – is a new statement-making matte cream liquid lip color available in 14 shades on both Sephora and Nordstrom.
2. NARS Radiance Primer SPF 35 ($36 / 1.0 oz) – is one of NARS’ latest in face base launches. There are 3 versions available; the Pore & Shine Control Primer, Smooth & Protect Primer SPF 50 and the Radiance Primer SPF 35. As hard as it for myself to believe, I’ve been trying to break out of my “if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it” state of mind and try different primers. This new primer by NARS has me intrigued and I have high hopes for it.
3. Shiseido Triple Mask Set ($38) – includes Benefiance Pure Retinol Intensive Face Mask, Benefiance WrinkleResist24 Pure Retinol Express Smoothing Eye Mask and White Lucent Power Brightening Mask.
4. Charlotte Tilbury Instant Look in a Palette ($75) – Seductive Beauty is the latest in CT’s Instant Look in a Palette series and is the dramatic answer to her original Natural Beauty.
5. Murad Eye Lift Firming Treatment ($68) – as someone who swears by Murad, I am super curious about this eye treatment. It’s a professional-strength firming and lifting eye treatment that infuses the delicate eye area with exclusive, proprietary surface-filling and firming technologies that instantly lift, firm and visibly reduce the appearance of lines and wrinkles.
6. Guerlain Météorites KissKiss Shaping Cream Lip Color ($38 / 0.12 oz) – just launched and I think it may be part of their Spring collection, however am not entirely sure.
7. Yves Saint Laurent The Shock Palette ($45 / 0.31 oz) – is a limited edition highlighting finishing powder from YSL’s Spring 2017 collection, it looks so pretty!
8. By Terry Eye Designer Palette Parti Pris – Techno Aura ($58) – is an exclusive and limited edition eye palette series available in 3 varieties. I am loving the soft neutral of the Techno Aura.
9. Dior Diorskin Airflash Spray Foundation ($62 / 2.3 oz) – is one dior foundation I have previously never tried simply because I have always been afraid to invest the money and not being able to work it like other foundations. That being said, the raves about this particular Dior face base product is beyond praises and I have been very eager to finally give it a go!
10. Hourglass GIRL Lip Stylo ($32 / 0.09 oz) – has yet to be released but I cannot wait for them to launch, update: they are now available on Sephora. They are lip colors with the intensity of a lipstick that’s infused with a blend of hydration for the appearance of softer, fuller lips. There will be 20 shades available ranging from neutrals to deeper colors.
Have a wonderful Wednesday! What is on your radar right now?