Starting this week off with the first round of beauty empties in 2019 that I have used up in the last couple of months! (Other posts to be found here). As usual most of my empties are skincare-related but I do have a little makeup mixed in here as well. If you have any recent empties share them in the comments!
I’ve been experimenting a lot more with makeup wipes these last few months. At the moment I don’t really have any solid favorite brands that I keep coming back to. I’d say 90% of the time I purchase makeup wipes from Marshalls because I find that they are inexpensive but highly effective.
- Belif First Aid 360 Eye Care Mask – I use as an overnight mask for under my eyes. I naturally have very dry under eye and this has played a big part in keeping lines caused by dryness at bay, plus has immensely brightened the entire area. Previously reviewed here.
- Belif Peat Miracle Revital Eye Cream – is super hydrating and rich, but not so much that it’s unwearable. Usually eye creams that are either too rich or heavy can cause a very mild case of milia underneath the eyes for me but Belif’s creams just work in perfect tandem with my skin.
- Body Prescriptions Avocado Infused Makeup Cleansing Wipes – I absolutely loved! The wipes had great moisture to them and felt very smooth on the skin.
- Body Prescriptions Coconut Infused Makeup Cleansing Wipes – is definitely my all-time favorite from Body Prescriptions because I’m a fiend for coconut-infused anything. That being said, it’s not always easy to find it again at Marshalls nor stock up on multiple since they only carry a limited supply of just about everything.
- Body Prescriptions Tea Tree Facial Wipes – had a soothing scent and each wipe had an amazing amount of moisture in them. They did not leave any residue and removed all base makeup very well.
- Caudalie Grape Water (x2) – I am forever a fan of. The Grape Water is the only face mist that I have consistently repurchased over the years and find it one of the best to hydrate dry and parched skin with. I like to use it twice daily between the essence and serum steps of my routine, and I also will spray it if I feel that my skin needs a pick-me-up throughout the day.
- MAC Demi-Wipes – I like the price and the packaging of but they are quite dry compared to the other cleansing wipes I have used the last few months. I have to use 2 to get a full face of makeup off completely. They have an okay scent.
- Murad Anti-Aging Moisturizer SPF 30 PA+++ – is one of my favorite daily moisturizers and SPFs.
- Neogen Dermalogy Real Flower Cleansing Water – Calendula – is a great gentle cleansing water. It doesn’t remove all my long-wearing makeup or anything waterproof, but it is a good first cleanse on low makeup days. I also like to use it as my third cleanse during heavy or long makeup days.
- Tatcha The Water Cream – I love, love, LOVE! It’s such a great hydrating and moisturizing cream for everyday wear and also for overnight. I just with it wasn’t so expensive! Previously reviewed here.
A few makeup empties I kept. I don’t have too many makeup empties often but when I do it are mainly base products or items for the brows.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Whiz in Dark Brown – has been a staple in my makeup bag for many years.
- Hourglass Arch Brow Fiber Gel in Dark Brunette – is handsdown the best tinted brow gel I’ve ever tried. Previously reviewed here.
- J.One Jelly Pack – is a makeup primer that is the best for visible firming and tightening. It helps extend the wear of makeup and adds a glow without making you greasy.
- MAC Prep + Prime Fix+ – is one of my favorite setting sprays of all time.
- Nars All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation – is my go-to foundation for a radiant finish.
- Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Custard (x2) – is the best concealer I’ve tried.
- Smashbox Superfan Mascara – falls in my top 5 for mascaras. Previously reviewed here.
- Urban Decay Naked Skin Color Correcting Fluid in Green – works wonders to camouflage any redness in the skin.
That wraps up my empties of the last couple of months! As usual let me know what you’ve used recently, would love to know what everyone is using! What kind of makeup cleansing wipes do you love?