Valentine’s Day is just around the corner and I’ve put together a little gift guide whether you’re looking for a little inspiration, hint ideas, to treat yourself with or gift to girl friends!
- Diptyque Roses Damascena Scented Candle – is the best candle you can gift this season (in my opinion). The Damascena candle celebrates the rose in all of its form and makes for such a good-looking accessory piece when not burning the scent. The Roses Centifolia Scented Candle is also from the Diptyque Roses Collection and makes for a great alternative if the Damascena sells out. Roses Centifolia is really nice and delicate smelling like a boutique of fresh traditional roses.
- Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb Set – is an entire fragrance set dedicated to the feminine and luxurious Flowerbomb scent. When in doubt, I don’t think you can go wrong with a luxury fragrance. I’m the biggest junkie for floral scents and find that the Flowerbomb is super addictive.
- Chanel Organdi Le Vernis – is one of the prettiest nude pinks I’ve ever seen!
- Urban Decay Naked Cherry Palette
- Fresh Lips Don’t Lie Set – is a cute set Fresh has recently come out with and perfect for Valentine’s Day featuring the Rosé, Tulip, and original Lip Treatment that protect, smooth or tint in pretty pinks!
- Dior Diorskin Nude Luminizer Lolli’Glow Powder in Pink Delight – is a yummy highlighter powder that instantly illuminates the complexion for spring with an iridescent sheen and enhances the face with a multidimensional glow.
- Charlotte Tilbury Pillowtalk Luxury Eyeshadow Palette and Cheek to Chic Blush – are pretty soft pink tones perfect for everyday wear.
- Prada Logo Canvas Cosmetic Pouch
- YSL Beauty Volupté Plump-in-Color Plumping Lip Balm – is a sheer color lip balm with a touch of lip plumping magic and leaves lips feeling soft and hydrated. I love how moisturizing this product it is and it lasts a good while for a balm.
- Christian Louboutin Loubivalentine’s Coffret – comes in two limited edition options, Nude and Rouge (shown here). Each set features a mini Nail Colour and a Loubilaque Lip Lacquer in a corresponding shade.
- Le Labo Santal 33 Eau de Parfum
- Natasha Denona Mini Nude Eyeshadow Palette – is a mini palette of all neutral shades that includes two metallics, two mattes, and a duo-chrome. The user-friendly design and color scheme lets you create a complete eye makeup look. The compact size makes it perfect for travel or on-the-go situations.
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Sugar High Nude Lip Trio – is the newest addition to the MJB trio sets and the colors are to die for! Last year they launched the Cream and Sugar one (reviewed + swatched here), which instantly became my all-time favorite nude lineup. The Sugar High trio features a romantic neutral rosy color and I hope these become permanent as well!
- Byredo Mojave Ghost Body Wash
If you’re looking for some cute gift options whether it’s for others or to treat yourself, I hope this post gives you a few ideas! Do you have any fun Valentine’s Day traditions? Anything you do with your significant other or a group of girl friends?