2018 Was really all about skincare for me as I found myself gravitating a lot more towards trying new masks or creams, etc., compared to the latest makeup releases. Of course, since testing takes quite a bit of time to truly see results or find differences, I wasn’t able to review everything I did indeed try. I’ll do an updated skincare routine post somewhere in the new year once I’m done testing a couple more products I have in rotation right now.
Cleansers and Toners
- Clarisonic Mia Prima Sonic Facial Cleansing Brush – was the best investment I made in 2018. Will post a review soon!
- Dr. Jart+ Dermaclear Micro Water – was an excellent find. Non-irritating and non-greasy, super effective.
- Neogen Dermalogy Canadian Clay Pore Cleanser – is a pore cleanser and mask rolled into one. I love to start this as a mask than rinse it off in the shower for optimal results.
- Son & Park Beauty Water – has been an absolute game changer for my skin!
Masks and Moisturizers
- Belif Aqua Bomb Sleeping Mask – became an instant staple for lightweight and gentle yet thorough hydration. Full review here.
- Kiehl’s Ginger Leaf and Hibiscus Firming Mask – remains my favorite visibly firming and overnight anti-aging mask. It has helped soften some of the deeper lines on my forehead and makes my skin look much plumper overall.
- Neogen Dermalogy Day-Light Protection Sun Screen – wins for best SPF in 2018.
- Saturday Skin Wide Awake Brightening Eye Cream – I’m on my second bottle of and is my current go-to eye cream.
- Skinrx Lab MadeCera Cream – wins for best lightweight, multi-tasking moisturizer.
And that concludes my 2018 beauty favorites for both makeup and skincare. If there’s anything you’d like to see a review on, please let me know in the comments!
What were your 2018 skincare favorites?