As promised, I finally have a roundup of my Sephora Beauty Insider Event haul picks! I shopped exclusively online during the days for Rouge savings and ended up purchasing a little bit of everything for makeup, skincare, and hair care, but mostly skincare. I had a ton of restock and newer items on my wishlist that I’ve been wanting to try and I was able to get almost all of them. I haven’t had a chance to try everything just yet but I do have some first impressions on the things I have tried.
Even though it’s really tempting to want to splurge on makeup during the Sephora Beauty Insider Events, I usually default to stocking back up on skincare instead. I am always in need of a replacement of something or have an endless wishlist of new products I want to try. This time around I got:
- Belif Aqua Bomb Sleeping Mask – is a restock. This is one of the best overnight masks for an extra boost of hydration and I consider it a total skinsaver if you tend to have dry skin and flakes during the Fall or Winter periods like me. Review linked here.
- Belif First Aid 360 Eye Care Mask – is another restock. This keeps my dry under-eye at bay and has visibly brightened my dark circles since I started using it last year. Review linked here.
- Caudalie Grape Water – is simply holy grail material.
- Clarisonic Mia Prima Sonic Facial Cleansing Brush – I will keep you posted about but so far I am loving it and wondering why I’ve never made the investment in a Clarisonic sooner! I’ve been wanting to invest in a Clarisonic brush for the longest time to see if I can improve my cleansing routine and I decided on the Mia Prima because the online reviews made it seem very promising.
- Dr. Jart+ Dermaclear Micro Water – I saw on the Sephora Sale page for I believe $19 and nabbed it right up before it was out of stock since I love to test cleansing waters.
- Lancome Bi-Facil Double-Action Eye Makeup Remover – is the only eye makeup remover that removes all my eye makeup without stinging and watering my eyes, or blurring my vision in the process. It’s super gentle and I love it.
- Neogen Dermalogy Canadian Clay Pore Cleanser – is so far so good. I like to wear it as a mask for five minutes first prior to using it as a cleanser when rinsing off and I feel like it really deep-cleanses the pores from any makeup or other debris. Pores look visibly tighter after and are gunk-free. After one use my skin was brighter and more clear.
- Neogen Dermalogy Day-Light Protection Sun Screen – is my favorite daily go-to moisturizer. This SPF has been incredible for wearing underneath makeup while providing pertinent anti-aging and sun protecting properties.
- Saturday Skin Wide Awake Brightening Eye Cream – is completely new to me and I have really high hopes for!
- Sephora Favorites Face Mask Magic – is a set I look forward to each Fall sale. Sephora Favorites launches various iterations each holiday season and they always bring back the sheet mask option which is a must-buy for me since I love their sheet masks so much.
- Shiseido Facial Cotton – is a restock every single Beauty Insider Event.
When I do buy makeup during the sales, it are usually base products since I tend to go through those the fastest. Included here:
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Whiz in Dark Brown – is a restock. I keep my brows in their natural state but love to trace a soft general shape and fill in any gaps before I use a tinted brow gel.
- Beautyblender Beautyblender Sweet Surprise Mystery Blind Bag – looked super cute and since I always stock up on Beautyblenders anyway whenever Sephora has a sale, I decided to add this to my cart. This is a special, limited-edition blind bag featuring one of four beautyblender hues and mini blendercleanser solid swirl. I received the classic Pink in my mystery blind bag.
- Hourglass Arch Brow Volumizing Fiber Gel in Dark Brunette – is my favorite tinted brow gel. Review + demo linked here.
- Hourglass Caution Extreme Lash Mascara – is one of my top 5 mascaras. Review linked here.
- NARS All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation in Vallauris – is my soul foundation. This is my perfect color match + dream formula for a natural, yet luminous full coverage finish.
- NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer in Custard – is the only concealer that works for my dry under-eye and gives me the coverage I need to camouflage my pigmented dark circles.
- Briogeo Superfoods Hair Pack – I finally settled on after going back and forth between the Briogeo Don’t Despair, Repair! and Rosarco line. The Be Gentle Be Kind line is a little more thin hair-friendly which is what I need coming off Keranique for almost three years since I don’t want to lose momentum in terms of the growth and progress my hair has made.
- Hush Gunk Remover Kit – I got to help with scalp build-up and health. Generally I have a dry scalp that unfortunately comes with very unflattering flakes that build up between washes. I’m very excited to try this and will keep you guys posted!
That wraps up my Sephora haul. If there are any items you want reviewed first let me know in the comments and I’ll try to prioritize those first!
What did you haul during the Beauty Insider savings events?