The Sephora Beauty Insider Appreciation Event kicks off on August 24th and I have a roundup of recommendations of my favorite picks. Rouge members will get exclusive first access to the deals on August 24 with 20% off in stores and online using the code YESROUGE. VIB members, the second tier of Sephora’s membership program, can jump into the sale on August 30th with 15% discount in stores and online using code YESVIB. And for Beauty Insiders the sale will become accessible on the same day as VIB’s with 10% discounts in stores and online using code YESINSIDER. Naturally, as a beauty junkie, I’ve found a lot of things I really love but I managed to edit my wishlist to current and organized items by category.
Starting August 14th, Sephora will start to make some MAJOR changes to their Beauty Insider Program. Among some of the exciting updates:
- More Points – VIB and Rouge now earn points faster. VIB members earn 1.25 points for every $1 spent and Rouge members earn 1.5 points for every dollar spent. (Insider members continue to earn 1 point for every dollar spent.)
- More Choice – VIB and Rouge can now choose between a birthday gift from our brands or 250 bonus points
- More Rewards – 5X More Rewards including our newest rewards: $100 Rouge Reward for Rouge and full size product for VIB and Rouge
Sephora posted a designated Beauty Insider Program Updates FAQS post in the Sephora Community linked right here. I don’t know about you guys but I’m super stoked for these updates!
First, a quick rundown on the Sephora sale dates and details along with the codes:
- 8/24 – 9/3: Rouge members will receive 20% off, use code YESROUGE
- 8/30 – 9/3: VIB members will receive 15% off, use code YESVIB
- 8/30 – 9/3: Beauty Insider members will receive 10% off, use code YESINSIDER
- Glamglow SUPERMUD® Activated Charcoal Treatment – I completely forgot about and how potent and effective it is. I had a sample of this laying around and afterwards my skin felt A-MA-ZING! Pores were smaller and cleared out, skin looked brighter, and overall it felt like my face literally got vacuumed. I stopped buying the Glamglow SUPERMUD® Activated Charcoal Treatment because I find the price beyond ridiculous for the value, the sale might just make it worth it
- Belif Aqua Bomb Sleeping Mask – is new by Belif and I’ve been dying to try it out. This sale seriously could not have come at a better time! It’s a lightweight, jelly-pudding-like sleeping mask that replenishes and revives dull, dry skin with explosive hydration for a dewy, radiant glow. I personally love Belif, especially their eye and face moisturizers, which have made a HUGE difference in my skin’s texture, smoothness and brightness, so I can’t wait to try this!
- Fresh Soy Face Cleanser – I fell in love with by way of sample and is one of those cleansers that I can say actually helped make a difference in my skin. Usually I cannot see the benefits of cleansers since they spend little time on the face, but with this one I actually did. So good
- Neogen Day-Light Protection Sun Screen SPF 50 PA+++ – is my daily go-to SPF for the face. I love how it absorbs right into the skin and has this clean, fresh scent to it. It feels nourishing and moisturizing and wears really well under makeup, plus no white cast which is a major bonus. It does produce a dewy but not too shiny finish and is not greasy, or oily, and feels super lightweight
- Son & Park Beauty Water – I’ve been almost literally addicted to. This is such a great, gentle yet effective toner and my complexion has immensely improved since I incorporated this into my routine ages ago for testing purposes. I will roll out a comprehensive anti-aging skincare routine post here soon where I will provide more detailed thoughts about the Beauty Water
- Tom Ford Lip Color – is one of my all-time favorite lipstick formulas. Some of my daily worn colors include All Mine, Bad Lieutenant, Naked Ambition and Spiced Honey (all reviewed + swatched here)
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Le Marc Lip Crème Lipstick – is another formula that is in my top 3. The colors are crazy pigmented, creamy and are full coverage. One of my favorites nudes from this line is Cream and Sugar (reviewed + swatched here)
- Nars Velvet Lip Glide – is my go-to formula for on-the-go creamy color. I’ve been obsessed with the Velvet Lip Glides for years and reviewed a couple colors in this post. Favorite neutrals include Stripped and Unlaced, and I’m looking forward to pick up some of the new nudes they added
- Becca Glow Lip Gloss – is an amazing lip gloss formula. I swatched Opal, Rose Gold and Rose Quartz in this post
- Algenist GENIUS Liquid Collagen Lip – is on my Summer Beauty wishlist and is already sitting in my cart!
Eye Makeup Recommendations
- Hourglass Caution Extreme Lash Mascara – gives volume, intense color, and dramatic lashes. It stays on all day with zero smudging or flaking and has withstood the intense Vegas heat. Review coming soon!
- Hourglass Scattered Light Glitter Eye Shadow – are buttery smooth and easy to apply. Have great pigmented and give a sophisticated glow to the eyes. Review coming soon!
- Nars Atomic Blonde Eye & Face Palette – I love everything about. It’s such a beautiful, warm neutral palette that is very easy to use. Reviewed + swatched here
- Charlotte Tilbury Luxury Eyeshadow Palette – has finally arrived to Sephora and I cannot wait to pick up a couple more of her quads. They are edited but cohesive and really effortless. I reviewed her limited edition Exaggereyes in this post and am praying to the beauty gods she will bring this one back permanently!
- Tom Ford Eye Color Quad – in Nude Dip has been in my collection for years. I never tire of it and I find it to still be among the best for neutrals
Base and Cheek Recommendations
- Hourglass Veil Translucent Setting Powder – is an absolute must-have. I thought nothing could ever replace my Laura Mercier but alas, it happened because it was love at first application. I’ve had nothing but positive experiences using the powder. The powder is weightless, non-drying, doesn’t emphasize or settle into lines, pores or cling to texture and patches. I like that it has a demi-matte finish and has a beautiful soft radiant glow. Reviewed here
- Hourglass Veil Retouching Fluid – was the one step in my makeup routine I didn’t know was missing. It’s a really great product and I find that it does exactly what I wanted my regular concealer or highlighting powders to do. The Veil Retouching Fluid is not a traditional concealer, instead it’s a makeup retoucher/finisher and might I even say quasi- corrector that enhances the look of makeup. Reviewed here
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Dew Drops Coconut Gel Highlighter – Coconut Fantasy Collection – is one of my favorite liquid highlighters. Reviewed + swatched here
- Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer – is forever a classic and is one of my favorite concealers for medium to full but natural-looking flawless coverage
- Becca Gradient Sunlit Bronzer – is my favorite bronzer formula of the Summer season. They are intensely pigmented and have a beautiful soft sheen on the skin. Reviewed + swatched here
Fragrance and Body Recommendations
- Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Crush Body Fragrance Mist – has been my Summer scent for years
- Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bod Buff Smoothing Scrub ‘N’ Mask – is perhaps my all-time favorite body exfoliator
- Tom Ford Orchid Soleil – is probably my most-worn year-round fragrance
- Kopari Coconut Melt – is simply a great versatile product that I like to use for my body, hair and lips
- Kiehl’s Creme de Corps Nourishing Dry Body Oil – I rediscovered this year and it’s seriously addictive
That wraps up my top picks for recommendations by category. I left hair out since I exclusively use Keranique for most of my daily treatment and washes. Currently I’m in the process working on finalizing my wishlist and cart. I have quite a bit of skincare that I’d like to either try or restock back on.
Let me know what you have on your wishlist for the upcoming Sephora sale, I’d love to hear what’s on your list! If you have any other recommendations, please leave a comment below! Quick recap on the sale details:
8/24 – 9/3: Rouge members will receive 20% off, use code YESROUGE
8/30 – 9/3: VIB members will receive 15% off, use code YESVIB
8/30 – 9/3: Beauty Insider members will receive 10% off, use code YESINSIDER