Sharing a quick roundup of some things on my Summer beauty wishlist! For the last couple weeks or so I’ve been beyond obsessed with just mostly skincare. Living in the Southwest, we have very low humidity levels thanks to our desert-like landscapes and it can wreak havoc on the skin. It’s been my mission to keep my skin optimally hydrated and balanced this Summer. Here are some things on my radar recently:
- The first makeup items on my list are pieces from the Becca x Chrissy Teigen collection. I love all things bronze and glow and this collection seems right up my alley
- Boscia Cactus Water ($38) – because hydration is such a high priority for me right now. This is a ultra-lightweight moisturizer that gives thirsty skin a sip of hydration (courtesy of The Queen of Night Cactus), leaving skin soft, smooth, and supple
- Ole Henriksen Cold Plunge Pore Mask ($36) – has been on my radar for a while. I am always on the hunt to find pore minimizing masks that deliver results for longer than just a day or so until pores become noticeable again. The reviews on this are quite divided so I’m not entirely sure yet. I welcome any feedback if anyone has tried it yet!
- Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Jelly Sheet Mask ($8) – because I’m basically living in sheet masks right now
- Pat McGrath Lip Fetish Lip Balm ($38) – since I tend to wear mainly lip balm in the Summer. This comes highly recommended by the beauty community and the packaging looks to die for!
- Algenist GENIUS Liquid Collagen Lip ($35) – I’ve been intriguid by since I’m always looking to try lip products that claim they can provide fuller and younger-looking lips
- Saturday Skin No Bad Days Set ($39) – is the perfect mini essentials set to try out their skincare
- Farmacy Clean Bee Ultra Gentle Facial Cleanser ($28) – has been on my mind a lot recently due to Sephora’s clean beauty campaign. I am currently in the market for new face cleansers and this one looks very interesting
- Brooklyn Candle Studio Maui Escapist Candle ($38) – I haven’t quite found my Summer scent for the home yet so I’ve been looking (and smelling) all around in hot pursuit of one. The Maui Escapist candle is high on my list because it’s the perfect minimalist candle with notes of sea salt, sea moss, and driftwood, a touch of zesty bergamot and soft ylang ylang
- Byredo Triple Gagnant Bois Hair Perfume Set ($120) – is what you call a perfect travel set! It’s two collector sets of miniature hair perfumes to carry everywhere during Summer. Triplé Gagnant Bois features Bal d’Afrique, Mojave Ghost and Gypsy Water 30ml hair perfumes
- Eve Lom Radiance Face Mist ($45) – has been sitting in my cart for a couple days now. It’s a versatile, effective skincare treatment in mist form that hydrates, helps to protect against the effects of environmental aggressors on skin, and gives the complexion a radiant glow. I live for face mists the most this time of year and I love Eve Lom skincare products
- Amorepacific Resort Collection Sun Protection Mist Broad Spectrum SPF 30 Sunscreen ($32) – probably my favorite type of sunscreen for the face is in mist form for convenience since I can take it with me and reapply on-the-go. I recently finished a sample of the Supergoop one and am in the market to find something different. Amorepacific makes some of the best skincare products so I’m excited to try this
- Chanel Longwear Eyeshadow Primer ($32) – is part of the New Eye Makeup Collection
- Maison Margiela ’REPLICA’ Beach Walk ($126) – is one of my favorite Summer scents
- Sephora Favorites Clean Beauty ($44) – I LOVE the Sephora Favorites sets, especially the skincare ones because I hoard the minis and have found some of the best skincare products in these types of sets. This set looks particularly well curated with Farmacy, Kopari, Tatcha and more
- HUM Nutrition Collagen Love Skin Firming Supplement ($40) – I’ve been dying to try. Ever since I tested their powders and loved the results I got from them, I’ve been wanting to try their actual supplements. This Collagen Love Skin Firming Supplement has been on my list for a while but it keeps selling out!
What is on your Summer wishlist?