The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale for 2018 has been in full swing and will become open to the public this Friday, July 20! This post will provide all the dates, details and other information about the sale, including what’s on my radar and what I’m looking forward to picking up this time around. Over the years I have been able to purchase some amazing items during the Anniversary Sale but perhaps my absolute favorite part of the sale is the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Beauty Exclusives and GWPs. I look forward to this event every year!
Key sale dates:
- July 11th – Level 4 cardmembers pre-shop sale in stores
- July 12th – 19th – All cardmembers can shop Early Access sale items both in stores and online
- July 20th to August 5th – Sale open to public
The earliest date to shop the sale is July 11. Level 4 cardmembers have the option to pre-shop the event (in store only) one day ahead of the Early Access sale for all cardmembers. From July 12 – July 19, all Nordstrom Cardholders are able to shop during the Early Access event that is available online and in stores. The sale becomes open to the public on July 20 and lasts to August 5 for everyone.
How do I get Early Access?
To be a Nordstrom Cardholder, you will need to apply and be approved for their credit card in order to start shopping Early Access. In addition to being granted early access, there is a myriad of Level-specific benefits that includes earning points on purchases. These points accumulate to help you earn Nordstrom Notes which can be used towards future purchases. I am personally just a Rewards Member. Nordstrom Rewards members earn one point per dollar spent with cash, check or a non-Nordstrom credit or debit card, which still allows you to accumulate points for Nordstrom Notes but I don’t receive early access.
What is offered during the sale?
Nordstrom offers a special selection of items across every category, from home to fashions to beauty, and everything in between. Some items are marked down with prices set to go back up on August 6, other items are Nordstrom exclusives that were created just for the sale. This is more so the case in beauty where products and sets are often exclusive to Nordstrom for the sale.
What is on my radar?
Too much! This is yet another year where Nordstrom has some mind-blowing beauty exclusives and I can’t wait for Friday to come around. Although I do have some fashion items as well as home decor on my wishlist, for this post I’ve just singled out the beauty products.
- MAC Nordy Girl Matte Face & Eye Set ($44.50) – is a eyeshadow plus highlighter palette kit featuring new and exclusive soft and glamorous neutral shades in matte finishes, plus a liner and mascara. The colors are so pretty!
- Charlotte Tilbury Pretty Glowing Skin Palette ($75) – had me instantly sold when I saw it in the online catalog
- Diptyque Candle Set ($55) – I picked up two of during last year’s sale and absolutely loved it! I saved one set for decoration purposes and the other I burned. It’s a great assortment set featuring minis of their best-selling scents and is perfect to gift or try if you’re new to the line
- Tom Ford Iris Bronze Eye & Lip Set ($87) – Iris Bronze looks like a mix of Nude Dip and Honeymoon and I’m dying to try it! The colors look so gorgeous. Also comes with two deluxe sizes of Casablanca and Spiced Honey
- Beautybio GloPRO® Microneedling Regeneration Tool Face & Eye Set ($169) – I’ve been wanting forever and for the sale it’s a $100 off!
- SK-II Deluxe Skin Care Set ($191)
- MAC Little MAC Nude Lip Duo ($17) – comes with a Lipstick in Love U Back and Lipglass in Clear Water
- Nars Undressed Liquid Lip Set I ($49) – includes Velvet Lip Glide in Stripped and Cozumel, and Powermatte Lip Pigment in Antigua and American Woman
- Lanolips Lano Hand Cream Trio ($32)
- Foreo LUNA mini 2 + LUNA play Set ($119)
What’s on your Nordstrom Anniversary Sale Wishlist?