Resuming the short workweek with a highlight of 8 beauty products that I’ve been absolutely loving. There are a lot of Spring and Summer launches that I still have to cover and will be posting really soon. So many pretty face and eye palettes that I’ve been super excited about testing as well as base products that have gotten a lot of my attention lately. In the meanwhile, here are a few things in makeup and skincare on rotation that I think are totally worth checking out.
- Charlotte Tilbury Bigger Brighter Eyes Exaggereyes Eyeshadow Palette (reviewed here) – has steadily become one of my most-reached for eye quads. It’s quite literally the perfect edited neutral palette for the everyday but can easily transition into evening as well. The colors are smooth and creamy and have such amazing pigment
- Smashbox Photo Finish Petal Metal Primer (reviewed here) – is an ultra smooth face primer that illuminates, perfects and enhances radiance in the skin. The Petal Metal primer has a subtle glowy rose gold tint that does not interfere with the color foundation, nor does it oxidize it. On bare skin it creates a beautiful layer of radiance that flawlessly smooths out all areas of the face. This primer feels amazing on the skin because it is so hydrating, it also makes it super soft. I love the radiant glow it gives my face when I wear this with makeup, it almost improves the overall look of the skin and makeup application
- Marc Jacobs Coconut Gel Highlighter in Fantasy (reviewed here) – has been a favorite since arrival. Fantasy is a lightweight rose gold gel-formula highlighter that has a smooth texture with a quick dry-down. One of the things I love to the do with the MJB Coconut Gel Highlighters is to mix them in with my primer or foundation for a luminous effect
- Tom Ford Shade & Illuminate Glow Stick in Sunstruck (reviewed here) – is a dual-ended blush & highlighter that provides a pop of bright coral on one side and a flawless rose gold on the other. I live for cream and liquid-based products during the Summer and Vegas has been experiencing a lot of high 90’s days so far this Spring and this guy has been coming out to play a lot already. The Shade & Illuminate Glow Stick is absolutely perfect with the easiest, most effortless application and both ends have incredible pigmentation
- By Terry Sun Designer Palette in Happy Sun (reviewed here) – is one of the prettiest bronzing palettes I own. #6 Happy Sun exudes all of the tan vibes with bronze, beige, peach, and copper in matte, luminous and shimmer finishes. I swirl the colors together for bronzey perfection to give my complexion a naturally glowy tan that produces color, highlight and a subtle contour all at the same time
- Nars Velvet Lip Glide in Stripped (mentioned here) – is one of the best nudes from the Velvet Lip Glide collection and I wear it so much during this time of year since I prefer more lip gloss or balm formulas during the heat. I wish Nars would expand their Velvet Lip Glide collection to include more lighter nudes the likes of Stripped. What I would really like to see is their Barbara lipstick in Glide form
- Tom Ford Soleil Nightbloom Powder (reviewed here) – is forever on repeat. This is such a gorgeous color. Soleil Bloom is a warm, light to medium champagne with rosy undertones and has a semi- metallic finish. The powder adheres lightly to the skin for a beautiful glow with natural-looking opaque coverage
- Kiehl’s Ginger Leaf and Hibiscus Firming Mask – is relatively new to my routines but I am so loving it! The mask helps to visibly firm skin while you sleep and reduce the appearance of fine lines over time. I’ve been using the mask every other night for the last couple of weeks and so far I’ve noticed that it is helping to soften some of the deeper lines on my forehead and make my skin look much plumper overall. It has a soft creamy texture but it is only moderately moisturizing, I suggest using a light oil or serum underneath
That wraps up some of the things I’m loving right now! What are you loving right now?