Spring and Summer launches have been steadily pouring in and I’m so excited over what else is in store for the season. Today I have a few new beauty items that have caught my eye recently – a launch that I am excited about is the new MAC Summer collection! I’ve been playing with a few pieces for the last week and everything from the packaging to the colors are just so stunning! In the meanwhile, I’m working through tons of reviews and swatches including new items and collections by Becca, Charlotte Tilbury, Hourglass and more which are coming to the blog in the next few days!
- Giorgio Armani launched the Neo Nude collection which looks beautiful with the new Compact Foundation, Ecstasy Lip Balms and Complexion Enhancing Watercolor Makeup in contour, blush and highlight shades. The Armani Summer 2018 beauty collection is all about helping you achieve the “no makeup, makeup look” with just a few simple feature-enhancing beauty products. I love the softness of this theme and the packaging is so gorgeous!
- Fresh Jumbo Soy Face Cleanser – is a face cleanser I’ve only recently discovered through a sample and I have fallen totally in love with. Why I’ve been sleeping on the Soy Face Cleanser is beyond me because there has been a significant improvement in the brightness of my skin as well as texture. The smell is anything but pleasant, it’s like a mix of cucumbers and grass, but I’ll deal with it for the results alone
- Christian Louboutin‘s new nail lacquer collection for Spring is the Loubiflash Nail Colour. The colors take after the 2012 Crazy Horse cabaret show that Christian choreographed. While the flashes of richly saturated colors are anything but inside my favorite neutral box, I am weirdly drawn to them, especially the turquoise
- Erno Laszlo Beautiful Faces The Iconics Travel Set – is a limited-edition collection of Erno Laszlo’s iconic bestsellers, all in deluxe travel sizes for luminous skin on the go
- Chanel’s Spring-Summer collection has launched and I have my eye on the new Les Beiges Healthy Glow Natural Eyeshadow Palette in Deep, Les Beiges Healthy Glow Luminous Multi-Colour Powder in Medium and Healthy Glow Sheer Colour Stick in #23
- Chantecaille’s Summer collection is beyond gorgeous with their new la sirena bronzer|highlighter duo and luminescent eye shades. I have my eye on the bronzer/highlighter duo
- Charlotte Tilbury released two new Eyes to Mesmerize shades in Rose Gold and Star Gold. The Eyes to Mesmerize formula is very creamy and emollient with colors that are nicely pigmented and have pretty shimmers in them. For the Summer I like to wear mostly cream-based or liquid products and this formula is among my favorite for the eyes since it’s super long-lasting and doesn’t crease
- The latest from Belif is their new Pore Cleaner line which includes a Bubble Foam, Foam Cleanser and Moisturizer. I’m a really big fan of Belif and cannot wait to try these!
- Amorepacific Color Illuminating Compact is on my testing list. Since I’m a lover of all things sunkissed and glowy, I knew I had to try their new illuminating powder trio which features three shades to sculpt, highlight, and contour the face
- Karl Lagerfeld teamed up with ModelCo for a limited edition collection dubbed “Kiss Me Karl”. The range covers a multitude of categories including eyeshadow, brushes, brows, lips and more. The packaging looks really dope!
What’s on your radar this season?