I have my Sephora sale haul here today with some first impressions on items I was able to test from when the first sale event weekend took place until now. I stocked up on a lot of favorites and also ordered a few items I had been curious about for a while. This haul is not as hefty as prior ones and is very light on makeup this time around. There are too many new releases that have been dropping or will drop any day now so my money has been a bit tied up.
- Marc Jacobs Beauty dropped their Coconut Fantasy Collection on the first day of the second sale weekend as a Rouge exclusive and I picked up every single piece. The collection is now available for everyone on Sephora as well as the official MJB site. Review and swatches coming soon. Marc Jacobs Beauty starts their 20% off Friends & Family sale today through 5/5 and the new Coconut Fantasy items are eligible for the sale! No code necessary
- beautyblender original is a restock because you can never have too many!
Skincare is where I spend the most every single sale. I use the Sephora sale primarily to stock back up on staples and also to pick up new items to try:
- Kiehl’s Ginger Leaf & Hibiscus Firming Mask – has been on my radar for anti-aging and results were pretty much immediate. I continue to see improvements each day as fine liness become less noticeable. You can definitely feel the firming sensation but I recommend not to wear this mask alone and use a hydrating serum or moisturizer prior since it can be a little drying
- Restocks on Caudalie Grape Water, Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist Mini, Belif First Aid 360 Eye Care Mask (reviewed here), Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Crush Body Fragrance Mist Mini (reviewed here), Fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment, Murad Advanced Acne & Wrinkle Reducer and Shiseido Facial Cotton
- Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bod Buff Smoothing Scrub ‘N’ Mask – has rave reviews and since I like so much of their line already, I didn’t hesitate to grab this. This is a body scrub and face mask in one and so far I’m loving it as both. It’s very refreshing, very rejuvenating and leaves my skin soft and smooth – also, it comes with that signature Bum Bum scent!
- Neogen Dermalogy Day-Light Protection Sun Screen – has been my go-to sunscreen for the last few months and I needed to restock. I simply really, really love this sunscreen. I love how it absorbs right into my skin and has this clean, fresh scent to it. It feels moisturizing and wears really well under makeup, plus no white cast which is a major bonus. It does produce a dewy but not too shiny finish that doesn’t leave a greasy film
That wraps it up for my Sephora sale haul! Of course I’d love to hear if you picked up anything new or restocked on during the sale. Leave me your haul in the comments!
Don’t forget that Marc Jacobs Beauty starts their 20% off Friends & Family sale today through 5/5 and the new Coconut Fantasy items are eligible for the sale! No code necessary.