Mother’s Day is quickly approaching and if you’re looking for a cute gift then I have a roundup of some fun ideas here for you today! Personally, I think any mom would be happy with just about anything, even something as simple as a card or flowers, but in case you want to surprise her with something else here are a few ideas:
- 1. Fragrance gifting can be tricky because scent is so personal – unless you know exactly what specific perfume, notes, or general theme one likes. Creed has a number of classic options like Spring Flower and the Les Royales Exclusives line. I was able to snag a sample of the Aventus For Her Fragrance and it.is.to.die.for! I am so tempted to purchase a bigger size but they start at over $200. I’ve never spent even close to $200 on a fragrance, or any one beauty item in general, so I’m kind of hesitant about it
- 2. A safe gifting option, I think, is some kind of accessory piece. You really can’t go wrong with a nice piece of jewelry and I don’t know anyone who would object to receiving a new bracelet or necklace. Kate Spade is always a hit around here because they serve stylish and on-trend pieces for very reasonable prices. I got my eye on this ‘heart of gold’ bracelet for my mother-in-law to add to her growing stack
- 3. Almost everyone can appreciate a candle and the Le Labo’s Santal 26 Classic Candle is a scent that gives the home character and is highly, highly addictive. There is also a room spray to match!
- 4. Molton Brown makes some of the best bath & body products. Their latest is the Orange and Bergamot collection. They always have the cutest gift sets for any occasion and I planned on gifting the Spring Signatures Bathing Gift Trio to grandma although I really want to keep it to myself
- 5. Accessories like makeup bags or wallets are always fun because for some odd reason we’re always in need of either one every year! I personally love Tory Burch’s famous Robinson Small Leather Cosmetic Case because they are so sleek. Mine is quite beat-up from the years I’ve owned it but it has lasted me incredibly well
- 6. Aside from perfume gifting, makeup gifting can be tricky as well unless you know all of the specifics into what colors or brands/products one likes. Charlotte Tilbury is an exception to the rule, in my opinion, because she has the 10 Iconic Looks collection which offers full makeup sets with everything included + a makeup bag in 10 different color themes to create one cohesive look. If she has a knack for bolder colors, there is The Bombshell. If she prefers neutrals, there is The Dolce Vita, etc. Basically, there is a kit to suit every personality
- 7. Byredo has been expanding more into bath & body and have created a nice range that includes body lotions, washes, hand creams and more. Of course all variations are based on their iconic scents like Gypsy Water, Mojave Ghost, Blanche and more. You can find Byredo at Neiman Marcus, Net-a-Porter, Barney’s and the official Byredo website
- 8. Flowers are always a good idea since they are not just beautiful but can easily perk up any room and mood. If you’re like me and hate how quickly a bouquet wilts than investing in a Venus et Fleur arrangement would be a smarter and long-term option. Venus et Fleur roses are called “eternity roses”. They’re real roses that are preserved to last an entire year and come in an array of luxurious-looking boxes. Their collections are swoon-worthy as well as customizable if you want something specific and come in various sizes
- 9. Skincare is very personal as well but the best universal option is a value set by Amorepacific only because Amorepacific creates very potent products that actually deliver results and suit a wide range of skin types and is for all ages. When I started my Amorepacific regimen there was such a noticeable difference in my skin from one day to the next that it blew me away. Alas, their individual products are very spendy and I cannot afford the routine I’d like so instead I will pick up their value sets whenever they release a good one. I have my eye on this new Time Zones Collection which includes: Line Revolution Firming Neck Crème (1.01 oz.), Time Response Eye Renewal Crème (0.5 oz.), Time Response Intensive Hand Renewal Crème (1.01 oz.), and Time Response Overnight Treatment Masque (1.7 oz.)
I hope you found this gift guide helpful! Wishing everyone happy shopping and wonderful Mother’s Day!