Happy Friday babes! A little roundup today of some new beauty launches I currently have on my radar. March madness is here and I’m not just talking basketball! A majority of brands are either dropping their Spring/Summer launches, limited edition items, or capsules for this month and it can be a struggle (for the wallet) to keep up with it all. With Spring in the air I’m feeling all kinds of neutral tones these days especially those with a little rose in it, so you already know that I’m loving the pretty new neutral launches out right now!
- 1. First is the Urban Decay Backtalk Eye & Face Palette that just launched and I could not be more in love. I’m waiting until I see it in my local Sephora so I can swatch the colors for myself. There are quite a bit of differing opinions online about this palette in terms of pigment, texture and payoff so I know I have to get a feel for it in order to sway it as a purchase. This is a 2-in-1 palette featuring both eyeshadows and highlighters. It has a wonderful range of nude, pink and rosy colors that I’m very much into right now. It’s just so pretty!
- 2. Jouer’s new High Pigment Pearl Lip Gloss in the shades Maui and Seychelles are making my heart sing! I saw swatches of both colors on Instagram and instantly fell head-over-heels. I’m not exactly familiar with Jouer lip formulas but I know I need to try these!
- 3. For the last couple of months I’ve been working on a base makeup post that has involved a lot of testing. So far I haven’t had any luck finding better primers than the ones I either own or have already found. The new Tatcha The Silk Canvas Protective Primer has been on my list since its launch but I can’t make up my mind if it will be any different from my other primers that do reduce the appearance of pores and fill in fine lines. Most of my primers work fantastic and basically I’m trying to justify purchasing this $52 one! If any of you have tried this primer, please share your opinion down below because I have it sitting in my cart but am extremely indecisive about it!
- 4. Charlotte Tilbury’s new Hollywood Flawless Filter for a Superstar Youth Glow is something I’m super curious about.The Flawless Filter can be used as a primer, highlighter, complexion booster, even a foundation for those who don’t require a lot of coverage, etc. The colors offered are in basic skintone form so I’m not exactly sure yet how I would utilize it in my routines, but nonetheless the line looks amazing
- 5. I ordered the Natasha Denona Mini Sunset Eyeshadow Palette from Sephora’s huge palette drop yesterday and will have swatches up soon. The colors look beyond gorgeous, perfect for the warmer weather!
- 6. Nars launched 2 new Cheek Palettes as part of their Unwanted collection. I have them in my cart but am divided on whether I should order them since I own SO many individual Nars blushes plus other cheek palettes I haven’t worked my way through yet. Maybe I’m better off putting that money towards some other releases set to drop soon. In any event, these are gorgeous and I have a swatch of Bumpy Ride (found in the Unwanted Cheek Palette I) right here
- 7. The Viseart Petite PRO Palette 2 is a rosy neutral lover’s dream come true and I’ll be ordering this on my next Sephora trip
- 8. A mascara that has been getting a lot of hype is the Smashbox Super Fan Mascara. I ordered this together with the Natasha Denona palette and will report back on it as soon as I’m done testing
- 9. Two new bronzers on my radar are the Becca Gradient Sunlit Bronzers. I ordered them the night they unexpectedly launched on Ulta and can’t wait to play with them! There’s also new blushes and lip glosses coming that are part of the bronzers for some sort of collection although I don’t know when those are supposed to drop. From the sneak peeks they look gorgeous!
What’s on your radar for Spring?