Now that January is (finally) over, Valentine’s Day is just right around the corner. I have a roundup of some Valentine’s Day gift inspiration whether you’re looking to hint at something for your significant other, spoil yourself or gift to the women in your life!
- 1. Tom Ford just launched a new fragrance called Eau de Soleil Blanc. Available in two sizes, the fresh floral scent features notes of: Vert de Bergamot, Orange Bitter, Petitgrain Bigarde, Ylang-Ylang, Pistachio Accord, Coco de Mer Accord. This warm and vibrant scent would be perfect for the upcoming Spring and Summer seasons. It is currently available on Sephora but for VIB and Rouge members only, however it’s also available on the official Tom Ford website
- 2. For Spring Diptyque launched the Rose Delight Candle and it is to die for. I mean, the beautiful design alone is enough to draw you in. The candle comes in two sizes but unfortunately it appears that the mini has been so popular that it is virtually sold out almost everywhere. I can’t locate it on my go-to sites, not even Space NK where I usually have the most luck. If you love Diptyque candles and you love the smell of roses then this is definitely a candle worth adding to your collection
- 3. Charlotte Tilbury has a new lipstick exclusive called the Royal Lipstick Trio featuring three all new shades including: Matte Revolution Lipstick in Legendary Queen, Matte Revolution Lipstick in The Queen, and K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick in The Duchess. The set retails for $85, but you can also purchase the individual colors at $34 each
- 4. Lalicious is a new bath & body brand that recently arrived at Nordstrom. They have quite a few spa essentials ranging from body butter to lip scrub. I personally have my eye on this Sugar Coconut At Home Spa Collection because I’m a sucker for all things coconut. The set, which comes in the giftable white box with gold trim and a ribbon inside for easy wrapping, includes: Extraordinary Whipped Sugar Scrub (16 oz.), Hydrating Body Butter (8 oz.), Shower Oil & Bubble Bath (10 oz.), and The Oil (4 oz.)
- 5. Fresh has added a new Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment option in Dream – a sheer pink. This performs in the exact fashion as the original Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment but comes with a hint of color instead
- 6. For those who have a sweet tooth (raises both hands), Nordstrom sells the luxury candy brand Sugarfina. I personally love their 2-Pack Milk Chocolate Champagne Bears Bars, which also serves as an amazing gift. Another good gifting option is The Vice Collection 8-Piece Candy Bento Box which features: Martini Olive Almonds, Stout Pints, Maple Bourbon Caramels, Chocolate Bacon Pretzels, Bourbon Bears, Brown Butter Brittle, Cuba Libre and Mint Chocolate Caviar
- 7. If you’re looking to splurge, Christian Louboutin has added the new Rouge Louboutin Loubibelle Lip Beauty Oil to his ever-expanding beauty edit. This is basically a lip oil that covers lips in a luminous glossy layer of Rouge Louboutin, which is a beautiful medium red
- 8. Lancome has recently released the Absolue Precious Cells Revitalizing Rose Lotion Toner. It’s a toner developed with a precious blend of rose extracts, infused with a fresh, comforting gel formula to plump and revitalize the skin. Any hardcore skincare lover can definitely appreciate this as a gift
- 9. Since we’re still in Winter, a good hand cream can do wonders for both the skin as well as the mood. L’occitane recently paired up with Rifle Paper Co. to bring you the Shea Butter Hand Cream Trio. The set consists of hydrating shea butter hand creams in luminous fragrances and comes beautifully packaged in a giftable box
- 10. Last but not least, you can never go wrong with anything for the home. Antica Farmacista just launched the Daphne Flower Collection and it has literally everything to veil your dwelling in the luxurious scent of the Daphne Flower, a bright floral fragrance. You can purchase select pieces at Neiman Marcus or the whole line on AF’s official website
Hope you enjoyed this roundup and was able to get some gifting ideas along the way! Even though I get spoiled every single Valentine’s Day, I am looking to treat myself to the new Tom Ford perfume or this one by Maison Margiela. I told myself to wait until the Sephora Spring sale, but we’ll see how long I can resist.
What’s on your Valentine’s Day wishlist?