Spring 2018 launches have already started to come in and so far I’m excited to see a nice selection of gorgeous items – with many that have already caught my eye. By looking what is already available, this upcoming season seems to focus on fresh, glowing skin and bright, colorful eyes. I’ve also spotted sneak peeks of new releases from Charlotte Tilbury which for right now mainly includes a new foundation/highlighter hybrid called Hollywood Flawless Filter. Another brand I’m excited about is Natasha Denona who has been releasing teasers on her Instagram. If there is one Spring launch that I’m looking forward to the most, each season to be honest, it’s Tom Ford. Most Tom Ford collections make my heart sing and I’m dying to know what he has up his sleeve for this year. For now, here’s a roundup of new beauty launches on my radar. I will have reviews of most items in this roundup up in the forthcoming weeks.
- Hourglass has launched the Graphik Eyeshadow Palette and Vanish Flash Highlighting Stick. Post coming soon!
- Dior Glow Addict Collection for Spring includes a new version of the Diorskin Nude Air Luminizer, and also has two eyeshadow palettes as well as 6 additional Addict Lip Glow Balms in two different finishes, shimmer and matte. I went to check out the entire collection in person at the Dior counter and the only item that truly impressed me was one of the new Holographic Sculpting Powder shades. As most of you already know, I’m a hardcore neutral lover and bright colors just don’t excite me
- Nars Spring 2018 collection has not exactly officially launched but is exclusively available right now on Barneys. I have my eye on most of the items but am still in the process of making final selections. You can purchase the new shades and formulas for lips, eyes, and cheeks on right here. Official launch date of the collection is set for 1/18
- Bobbi Brown’s Extra Glow Collection is all about skin illumination and since I am obsessed with anything glow, this new launch caught my attention – especially that powder!
- Diptyque Rose Delight is the latest collection from the luxury fragrance house and includes a scented candle, scented oval as well as Eau de Rose repromotes
- Some skincare items I have been really excited about includes the new Tatcha The Deep Cleanse, Peter Thomas Roth Hungarian Thermal Water Mineral-Rich Atomic Heat Mask, Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask, and Kopari Coconut Deodorant.
What’s on your radar so far this new year?