This season is literally the most wonderful time of the year. Not only because it’s the Holidays and we get to enjoy grandma’s cooking, but this is also the season when beauty brands come out with some of their best value sets and limited edition collections. Nordstrom is one of my top places to shop for just about anything, especially for Christmas. Free shipping, easy returns, fast delivery, in-store and curb-side pickup service, stylists and specialists one click or call away, and of course, their ease-of-access website stocked full of goodies ready to be shopped. They literally are the perfect one-stop shop – I’m just waiting on them to put in a grocery aisle and tire center. Recently they rolled out their gift guides filled with gifts and ideas for just about everyone on your shopping list, from the techie and hostess with the mostess to the workout devoted and everyone in between. Of course I have been making a list and checking it twice myself, and along the way came upon their beauty section to uncover some fabulous picks!
- 1. Impressions Vanity Co. Touch Pro LED Makeup Mirror with Bluetooth Audio & Speakerphone ($145) – is a makeup mirror that I have been completely obsessing over. This is a Bluetooth-enabled vanity mirror that lets you listen to your favorite tunes while you get ready. All wireless. Perfect for following along with makeup tutorial audio and you can use the front-facing mic to make hands-free calls. Featuring ultra-bright daylight LED lights providing true color and adjust via a smart touch sensor, it also swivels and tilts 360 degrees. This mirror is everything.
- 2. Tiffany & Co. Eau de Parfum ($75 – $130) – is a brand new fragrance introduced by the famous House of Tiffany’s. I haven’t been able to sample it in person but I’ve read so many raving reviews about its delicate and sophisticated scent. Notes featured include: vert de mandarine for the top. Blue Iris for the middle, and musks cocktail for the base.
- 3. Oribe Cult Classics Set ($55) – is a limited-edition collection of travel-sized Oribe favorites for superior hair care. I had a chance to sample some of their products from GWP’s and absolutely loved them. It is a very luxurious hair care line and this classics set is the perfect introductory kit to test out some of their biggest hits, including: Gold Lust Repair & Restore Shampoo (1.7 oz.), Gold Lust Repair & Restore Conditioner (1.7 oz.), Gold Lust Dry Shampoo (1.3 oz.), and Dry Texturizing Spray (2.2 oz.).
- 4. Bobbi Brown It’s Your Party Eye & Cheek Palette ($75) – comes with eight complementary eyeshadows, four warm and four neutral/cooler-toned options in their very own quads. To top it off it comes with Pink Rose Blush, a bright light pink in a compact case perfect for travel.
- 5. Disney x Kiehl’s Since 1851 Love Your Skin Set ($59) – is a special-edition set featuring ultra-hydrating products from the brand’s Ultra Facial collection plus the beloved Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado.
- 6. slip for beauty sleep White & Pink Collection ($109) – for the a luxurious and skin- benefiting night’s rest. This is a limited-edition two-piece set featuring a pure silk pillowcase and pure silk sleep mask. Crafted from pure silk inside and out, the anti-aging, anti-sleep crease, anti-bed head pillowcase and sleep mask are like an eight-hour beauty treatment every night. Recommended by dermatologists.
- 7. Fresh Sugar Lip Suite Set ($60) – is an exclusive set featuring the famous healing and hydrating Sugar Lip Treatment formula curated in a selection of neutral and bold shades. Includes: Sugar Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15, Sugar Rosé Tinted Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15, Sugar Poppy Tinted Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15, Sugar Tulip Tinted Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15, Sugar Petal Tinted Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15, Sugar Berry Tinted Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15, and Sugar Honey Tinted Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15.
- 8. Origins Give Joy Advent Calendar Collection ($70) – is a limited edition super set featuring a broad mix of Origins best-sellers housed in a super cute advent calendar.
- 9. Nest Fragrances Festive Petite Candle Trio ($64) – features a set of three petite candles in 4.5 oz format and contains the scents of Holiday Candle, the Birchwood Pine Candle, and their delicious Sugar Cookie Candle.
- 10. Sigma Beauty Best of Sigma Beauty Brush Kit ($92) – is the perfect brush kit for novices and those who are advanced alike. Featuring Sigma’s biggest hits, including the Jaclyn Hill favorite F80 Flat Kabuki Brush, the set is comprised of both complexion favorites as well as for the eyes.
- 11. Chanel La Creme Main Hand Cream ($50) – because who wouldn’t love a little Chanel in their stocking?
- 12. Jouer Best of Nudes Mini Long-Wear Lip Crème Liquid Lipstick Collection ($34) – is limited-edition set featuring eight deluxe minis of Jouer’s Long-Wear Lip Crème in best-selling nude hues. The shades include: Bare (matte warm nude fawn), Dulce de Leche (matte cool nude), Naked (matte cool peachy pink), Papaye (metallic warm peach), Rayanne (matte cool grey nude), Rosé (cool metallic champagne mauve), Tawny Rose (matte cool dusty mauve), and Terra (matte neutral deep ochre)
- 13. Voluspa Japonica Pedestal Candle Set ($50) – featuring four signature fragrances from Voluspa’s Japonica collection: Goji Tarocco Orange: notes of goji berry, ripe mango and tarocco orange. Persimmon & Copal: notes of persimmon, lychee flower and red copal. Baltic Amber: notes of amber resin, sandalwood and villa orchid. Gilt Pomander & Hinoki: notes of gilded holly berries, cardamom and Japanese hinoki
- 14. Charlotte Tilbury Charlotte’s Beauty Icons Collection ($75) – includes an award-winning lineup of Charlotte’s most-loved products: Charlotte’s Magic Cream Treat & Transform Moisturizer (0.51 oz.), Mini Full Fat Lashes 5 Star Mascara (0.1 oz.), Mini Wonderglow Instant Soft-Focus Beauty Flash (0.51 oz.), Mini K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick in Penelope Pink (0.03 oz.), and Mini Lip Cheat Re-Size & Re-Shape Lip Liner in Pillow Talk (0.04 oz.).
- 15. Aesop Jet Set Travel Kit ($37) – is a collection of four in-flight essentials for hair and body. Includes 1.7 oz formats of the Classic Shampoo, Classic Conditioner, Geranium Leaf Body Cleanser, and Rind Concentrate Body Balm.
- 16. MAC Velvet Teddy Lipstick & Shadescent Fragrance Set ($74) – is a cute gift set featuring an oriental-inspired fragrance and its lipstick muse, the classic Velvet Teddy. These sets come in a few varieties like Creme d’Nude, Candy Yum-Yum and Turquatic.
- 17. Beautyblender midas touch duo ($25) – because I personally feel like everyone should have a Beautyblender in their life, this is a imited-edition beautyblender starter kit that includes a full-size blender and a Mini blendercleanser Solid.
- 18. Philosophy candy cane shampoo, shower gel & bubble bath ($18) – is the pepperminty fan favorite the brand launches each Holiday season. I personally love this for taking a bath. It has a super sweet scent but not sickly sweet and feels so refreshing due to the peppermint.
- 19. Hourglass Ambient Metallic Strobe Lighting Palette ($62) – I reviewed in this post a while ago. This is honestly one of the best highlighter palettes I own and I suspect anyone who loves an intense glow will absolutely adore this as a gift. For more details and swatches, link right here.
- 20. Antica Farmacista Silver Cedar Trio ($118) – is a festive trio from Antica Farmacista’s Holiday collection presented in a beautiful satin-lined gift box. The scent theme surrounds that of woody notes of the great outdoors and the shimmer and sparkle of the holidays, and includes: Silver Cedar Diffuser (8.4 oz.), Silver Cedar Candle (9 oz.), Nickel-plated Diffuser Tray.
- 21. Herbivore Botanicals Coco Set ($42) – is an amazing deal considering the set includes two full-size products. I love anything by Herbivore, and if you want to read up on some more details about aforementioned products, I posted a review a while ago linked right here.
- 22. Dior Couture Colour Wardrobe Eye & Lip Palette ($89) – directly inspired by runway shows, this versatile Dior palette carries essentials for both the eyes and lips so you can create countless custom makeup looks to suit any moment, day or night.
- 23. Clinique Sonic Celebration Set ($89.50) – is rather the perfect universal skincare gift. Even though skincare is highly personal, a cleansing set strikes a really good balance since everyone has to wash their face at the end of the night. Even if they don’t like the cleanser itself, at least the Sonic System Purifying Cleansing Brush would get some use. The Clinique Sonic System Purifying Cleansing Brush is a dermatologist-developed sonic brush that offers deep yet gentle cleansing for skin that glows. It features two bristle types for targeted cleansing in hard-to-reach, contoured areas of the face where dirt hides, as well as an angled tip that purifies pores and thoroughly cleanses your T-zone.
That wraps up my Nordstrom Edit gift guide. I hope you found this curated selection helpful to shop for any friends or family that are somewhat into beauty, or a lot. I find beauty gifts, whether that be a bath & body set or a pair of lavender-infused socks, the best type of gifts if you’re stumped what to get a certain someone. Anyone can appreciate something they can pamper themselves with.
Where do you like to shop for Christmas gifts?