Happy Wednesday babes! Rounding up some things that have been on my radar this past month. It’s only midway October but Holiday collections and sets have started to trickle in and there are so many gorgeous new items launching that it is putting me in the mood to put up the Christmas tree already. But I’ll contain myself … for now. Currently I’m in the middle of swatching many new picks, including MAC, more Tom Ford, Bite Beauty, and more – I promise to have those posts up as soon as I can! Several of you have asked for a post on my picks for Holiday sets so here’s what has been on my radar:
1. Saint Laurent Yves Saint Laurent Tatouage Couture Lip Trio ($80) – is a limited edition set that includes three full-size liquid matte lip stains in 5 Rosewood Gang, 7 Nu Interdit, and 8 Black Red Code.
2. L’Occitane Advent Calendar ($69) – is a limited edition, online only advent calendar that features 24 surprises from L’Occitane, including many customer favorites.
3. Dior Bijou Edition Rouge Dior Couture Lipstick Refill Set ($160) – a set inspired by the catwalk featuring gorgeous shades of lipstick, plus one decorative bullet sized to fit all the lipstick refills in this set. Shades include: 999 Matte, 772 Classic Matte, 810 Distinct Matte, 414 Saint-Germain, 976 Daisy Plum, and 897 Mysterious Matte.
4. Sephora Favorites Soko to Tokyo ($40) – is a limited edition 10-piece multi-branded set curated by Sephora, featuring the hottest beauty trends from South Korea and Japan.
5. La Prairie Skin Caviar Discovery Set ($340) – is a collection of iconic bestsellers from La Prairie’s Skin Caviar line. The set includes the Skin Caviar Luxe Eye Lift Cream (0.68 oz), Skin Caviar Liquid Lift (0.24 oz), Skin Caviar Luxe Cream Sheer (0.17 oz), and Skin Caviar Luxe Sleep Mask (0.17 oz).
6. Tatcha Skincare for Makeup Lovers Obento Box ($59) – is a limited edition four-piece set that includes two deluxe samples and two full-size products to give skin and lips a healthy-looking glow. This set would be an amazing introductory set to the Tatcha line, plus, it’s a great deal!
7. Fresh Sugar Lip Suite Set ($60) – is an exclusive set of Fresh’s best-selling lip treatments and includes the Sugar Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15 (an absolute must of mine) and the Sugar Tinted Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15 in Rose, Poppy, Tulip, Petal, Berry, and Honey.
8. Jo Malone House of Jo Malone London Collection ($200) – includes Geranium & Walnut Body Scrub (1.7 oz), Wood Sage & Sea Salt Cologne (1 oz), Nectarine Blossom & Honey Body Crème (1.7 oz), Lime Basil & Mandarin Body & Hand Wash (3.4 oz), English Pear & Freesia Scented Travel Candle (2.1 oz), and Pomegranate Noir Bath Oil (1 oz).
9. SK-II Pitera Essence Set ($99) – is an essential collection of three of SK-II’s best-selling products featuring all of my personal favorites from the brand, including: Facial Treatment Essence (2.54 oz), Facial Treatment Clear Lotion (1 oz), and Facial Treatment Mask (1 mask).
10. Burberry Liquid Lip Velvet Set ($45) – is a limited-edition liquid velvet lip set featuring four hero shades of Burberry’s statement-making matte cream color. The shades includes are: Fawn Rose No. 09, Magenta No. 33, Regiment Red No. 37, and Oxblood No. 53.
11. Lanolips Treat, Moisturize & Glow Duo ($25) – featuring two of the best-selling lip treatments from the Lanolips line, the Lemonaid Lip Treatment and Banana Balm Lip Sheen 3-in-1.
12. Chanel Le Lift Kit ($250) – is an amazing exclusive skin care set for complete firming and anti-wrinkle care featuring three of Chanel’s luxurious Le Lift products, including the Le Lift Serum, Creme and Creme Yeux.
13. Diptyque L’Ombre dans L’Eau & Baies Set ($100) – is a limited edtion two-piece set of L’Ombre dans L’Eau Eau de Parfum (1 oz), and Baies Candle (2.4 oz) housed in a sleek, giftable box perfect for the Holidays. Both fragrant items are inspired by the reminiscent of a walk in an English garden, filled with Bulgarian rose petals and leaves of the blackcurrant bush. The overall scent theme is floral.
14. MAC Lipstick & Shadescent Fragrance Set ($74) – is a set featuring a vibrant fragrance and its lipstick muse. Each set comes with a 1.7 oz fragrance, a 0.1 oz lipstick, and five fragrance samples featuring Velvet Teddy, My Heroine, Ruby Woo, Lady Danger and Candy Yum-Yum (0.05 oz. each). There are six varieties available including the aforementioned shades, the one shown in the roundup image is Crème D’Nude.
15. Verb Ghost Oil Kit ($48) – is a five-piece hair kit featuring Ghost Shampoo, Ghost Conditioner, Ghost Prep, Ghost Hairspray and Ghost Oil. This entire kit is based on my hair holy grail the Ghost Oil and I have on my Sephora Loves List ready to be ordered.
16. Tom Ford Boys & Girls 50-Piece Clutch Sized Lipstick Set – The Boys ($1,980) – is a limited-edition collection featuring clutch-sized lipsticks from the Boys series. Shades include: Alexander, Bradley, Julian, Collin, Cary, Graham, Douglas, Snowdon, Aaron, Travis, Flynn, James, Richard, Jake, Austin, Ryan, Inigo, Patrick, Michael, Giacomo, Hiro, Roberto, Tony, Joaquin, Luciano, Jack, Ashton, Mitchell, Leonardo, Alex, Logan, Elliot, Drake, Jon, Anderson, Thomas, Jared, Cristiano, Dylan, Dominic, Evan, Nicholas, Ben, Christopher, Connor, Federico, Charles, Warren, Alain and Magnus. There is also a Girls version available right here.
17. Giorgio Armani Eye Box Duo ($39) – includes a deluxe mini Black Ecstasy Mascara in #1 Obsidian Black (0.06 oz), and an Eye Tint in #12 Gold Ashes (0.22 oz).
That wraps up my current picks for Holiday gifts and sets. As we get start to get closer to Christmas I will be posting more comprehensive gift guides weekly to help get you inspired to shop for all the loved ones in your life. Maybe even keep a gift or two, or three, for yourself. I’ve already posted a few Holiday 2017 launches with much more coming in the next couple of weeks. Also, don’t forget to check out the Fall/Winter 2017 launches I have reviewed, including Tom Ford and much more!
What’s been on your radar lately?