Happy Wednesday my loves! Fall/Winter as well as Holiday launches have started to trickle in and I have a few items on my radar this week. Most brands have yet to launch their Holiday color collections but I’m super eager to see what everyone has in store for the season. Below I have compiled a roundup of new beauty releases currently on my list and am preparing to start making purchases shortly. I’m particularly excited about this year’s gift sets – they appear better than any other year with many very fairly priced. Here’s what’s been on my radar:
1. Chanel Gabrielle Chanel Eau de Parfum ($105 / 1.7 oz – 50 mL) – is Chanel’s newest fragrance launch. Crowned the “new classic”, Gabrielle Chanel was inspired by Gabrielle, the woman, before she became Coco, the designer who established one of the most legendary and influencing houses in the world of fashion. Gabrielle was rebellious, passionate but most of all, free, and that is exactly what perfumer Olivier Polge set out to convey with the fragrance.
2. Marc Jacobs Beauty Fashion Collection Velvet Crew ($49) – is a limited-edition collection of MJB’s bestselling mascara, waterproof gel eyeliner, and ultra-skinny gel eyeliner in a collectible makeup bag, straight from the Marc Jacobs Fall 2017 fashion show.
3. Cover FX Custom Enhancer Drops Set ($42) – is a limited-edition set featuring four bestselling shades of Custom Enhancer Drops, including Celestial, Halo, Rose Gold, and Moonlight.
4. Sephora Favorites Give Me More Lip ($68) – is a mega lip set with 15 lipsticks to glosses to lip creams – including five full-size products and 10 lip colors in deluxe sizes. This set I have very high hopes for.
5. Kat Von D Find Your Nude Studded Kiss Lipstick Set ($63) – is an exclusive, limited edition collection featuring five neutral lipsticks and consists of some of their best-selling neutrals including: Studded Kiss Lipstick in Magick, Noble, Lovecraft, Agatha, and Cathedral.
6. Byredo Velvet Haze Eau De Parfum ($230 / 3.4 fl oz – 100 mL) – the luxury fragrance houses newest arrival is a fresh and invigorating introduction to earthy tones including ambrette, coconut water, patchouli, cocoa absolu, and wild musk. The gender-neutral scent is inspired by the counter-cultural movement of the 1960s.
7. SK-II Hydrating Mask Duo ($18) – has both of my favorite SK-II treatments for technically the price of one!
8. Bobbi Brown Nude Drama Eyeshadow Palette ($59) – has made it to my list since I love soft beige and rosy neutrals for Fall. I will try to find this in store so I can swatch it in person first since BB powder products tend to be hit and miss in terms of pigment. Nonetheless, super intrigued.
9. Sisley Paris Rose Candle ($70) – features notes of lemon, botanical, rose, musk, amber, and sandalwood.
10. Molton Brown Russian Leather Bath & Candle Gift Set ($79) – includes Russian Leather Bath & Shower Gel and Russian Leather Single Wick Candle.
11. Tom Ford Boys & Girls 3 Piece Set – 3 Girls ($108) – Tom Ford just released 100 new lipsticks – 50 Boys and 50 Girls – in clutch-sized luxurious white tubes. I have my eye on this set but also have a few shades on pre-order from Beautylish. Review and swatches to follow soon!
What is on your radar this week?