I have a roundup of some items that have been on my radar this last month. There have been so many gorgeous new launches so far this Spring that I can hardly wait to see what is in store for Summer. It appears to be the season for glowing complexions, metallic lips and lots of rose gold – all of which I am totally on board with! I’ve already caught glimpses of some upcoming Summer releases as well as capsule collections from Chanel, Laura Mercier, Armani, Nars, MAC just to name a few – all to be launching within the next month or so. For now, here’s a roundup of new items on my radar that you can purchase right now. I recently received a bunch of orders for some new makeup goodness which I’m in the process of testing and will have swatches of as soon as possible. For tomorrow’s post I’m putting the final touches on a gorgeous new Bite Beauty item, stay tuned!
1. The Laura Mercier J’adore le Soleil 2017 Makeup Collection has arrived and looks like the perfect casual Summer edit with colors good for the warmer weather. Usually I only find myself liking a few pieces sight unseen but this entire collection has me reeling, especially the Sunset Bronzing Crayon!
2. Nars has launched a new Sun Wash Diffusing Bronzer in four shades and per Nars bronzing addict status, naturally I’ve been curious to see what these look like. I have not quite yet made the jump and ordered ahead because of not knowing how the matte finish will translate onto my skin. I’ve already visited my nearest Sephora but they did not carry it yet so I will most likely have to visit the actual Nars boutique on the Strip and test them in person.
3. Another new Nars item on my radar is their Laguna Body Tint SPF 30. This is the classic Laguna bronzer formulated as a broad-spectrum sunscreen for a full-body glow. I’m a sucker for tinted body products and since the Laguna bronzer is one of my favorite bronzers of all time, I’m really curious to try this one out and see how it compares.
4. Originally set for 5/1, Chanel’s 2017 Cruise Collection has already gone live on Chanel.com. I have not finalized any picks yet regarding complexion products, however I do have my mind set on three of the new Le Vernis shades, including Coralium, Coquillage and Sea Whip.
5. By Terry launched the Glow Expert sticks a while back and being that I’ve been mass testing cream-based products in the recent weeks, these blush, bronzer and highlighter in one hybrid stick are calling my name.
6. Another By Terry product that is fresh off the presses is the new Sun Designer Palette. There are two color options available and I have my eye on Savannah Love, which has a mix of luminous pinks, peaches, and a deep, bronzy brown. The swatches I’ve seen online are absolutely to die for but I’d prefer to go see this palette in person first before making the $82 splurge.
7. Jo Malone has a new set called the Playful & Lively Collection and includes some of the house’s best-selling scents in both perfume as well as bath & body form: Wood Sage & Sea Salt Cologne, Sweet Nectarine Blossom & Honey Body & Hand Wash and Orange Blossom Body Crème – it looks very tempting!
8. Kevyn Aucoin has some new things coming for Summer and I have a few shades of The Molten Lip Colors on my wishlist. These are high impact, metallic liquid lip colors and while I have not exactly bought into the metallic lip trend just yet, these look quite promising.
9. Lancôme has just released its new color collection, which is said to be inspired by festival beauty looks and is called Summer Swing. The brightly color curated collection contains a mix of metallics and vivid hues designed for the eyes, face and nails. It’s been a long time since I’ve owned any products by Lancome but the Belle de Teint Palette in Patio Mediterraneen made it instantly to my wishlist, it looks positively perfect for Spring to Summer.
10. In my pursuit to find fresh and light Spring scents, the new Diptyque L’Ombre dans L’Eau Eau de Toilette crossed my path. It has notes of Bulgarian rose, blackcurrant blossoms, blackcurrant leaf sap and petitgrain, all of which sound divine!
11 + 12. In the spirit of the season I’ve been slowly updating the scents in our home from room to room. Antica Farmacista recently launched their Lush Palm Collection and it looks quite incredible. I personally love anything palm and palm related and I have the candle as well as the diffuser on my list for my office since surrounding myself with soothing scents helps me relax and focus.
13. My liquid highlighter obsession continues with YSL’s new Touche Éclat Glow Shot Liquid Highlighter. There are three colors available ranging from a gold to a bronze and lastly a rosy pink shade – and seeing as I pretty much drink liquid highlighter during this time of year (not for serious), of course I’m intrigued by these items.
14. Lastly is the new Tatcha The Water Cream. I’ve been seeing Instagram peeks the last couple of weeks and it has finally arrived to Sephora. This is an oil-free, anti-aging water cream that releases a burst of skin-improving Japanese nutrients, powerful botanicals, and optimal hydration for poreless-looking skin. I’ve been seriously into super hydrating formulas ever since I started using the Belif Aqua Bomb (which I talked about here) because it has improved my complexion so much in terms of health, radiance and suppleness, that naturally this new Tatcha cream is at the top of my next shopping trip.
What’s been on your radar this last month?