Valentine’s Day is just around the corner, and today I have rounded up some VDay gift inspiration and options whether you’re looking for something to hint to your significant other with, treat yourself or to gift to the women in your life!
1. diptyque Rosa Mundi Candle ($68) – is a limited, special edition candle designed by creator and restorer of domino paper, Antoinette Poisson in honor of Valentine’s Day. This one has a mix of damascena, the damask rose, and centifolia, the May rose with additional notes of currant, bergamot, lychee and geranium. Diptyque candles have a rich throw with the scent filling up the room within seconds after simply opening the box – and that’s without actually burning it. While they are quite spendy, I personally love Diptyque candles and pick one up whenever I can because they tell such an interesting scent story as they burn. This annual release is one I look forward to every single Valentine’s Day and cannot wait to have it in my home!
2. Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb Collection ($120) – includes a Eau de Parfum Spray (1.7 oz), Body Cream (1.3 oz), and Shower Gel (1.7 oz). Flowerbomb is one of my personal favorite fragrances and I definitely recommend gifting this to someone who appreciates crisp, fresh, sweet floral scents.
3. MAC Cosmetics Look in a Box Be Sweet & Dreamy Collection ($62.50) – is the perfect eye, cheek and lip set including for the makeup junkie which includes: Lipstick in Kinda Sexy (a neutral pink-rose with a matte finish), Cream Color Base in Treat Me Sweet (a gold shimmer), Powder Blush in Prism (a muted pinkish-brown with a matte finish), Eyeshadow in Head Over Heels (a midtone warm brown matte), Eyeshadow in Sweetums Peachy (a gold shimmer with a veluxe pearlfusion finish), Eye Kohl in Costa Riche (a rich coffee bean brown) and In Extreme Dimension Mascara in Black Extreme.
4. Fresh Bare Necessities Lip Set ($58) – is a collection of full-size Sugar Lip Treatments that offer sheer, buildable color and come presented in a blue box with a red ribbon. Set includes: Sugar Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15 (0.15 oz), Sugar Rosé Tinted Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15 (0.15 oz) and Sugar Honey Tinted Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15 (0.15 oz).
5. Nest Grapefruit Reed Diffuser ($44)
6. Molton Brown Beautiful Hand Set ($38) – is a luxurious hand care set, perfect for those on the go. Set includes: Dewy Lily of the Valley & Star Anise Hand Cream (1.4 oz), Gingerlily Replenishing Hand Cream (1.4 oz) and Pink Pepperpod Replenishing Hand Cream (1.4 oz).
7. Viktor&Rolf Spicebomb Eau de Toilette ($55 – $150) – is the male answer to Flowerbomb. My guy wears this occasionally and I find the scent utterly irristible. It contains spicy notes of chili and saffron with the all-masculine roundness of leather and tobacco. Also mixed in are vetiver and the zesty notes of bergamot and grapefruit. The best way I can describe this cologne is as a spicy masculine scent that is slightly on the sweet side. I find it super addicting.
8. Charlotte Tilbury Quick ‘N’ Easy Natural Glowing Look ($75) – is a 5-minute quick-and-easy makeup kit that contains hyper-intelligent, multi-tasking, best-selling award-winners from Charlotte’s permanent line. This collection is offered in four different varieties from natural to chic to sexy and smoldering.
9. Herbivore Coconut Soak ($18–$32) – is a luxurious and indulgent bath soak with skin-softening organic coconut milk as its base that is perfect for hydrating and softening skin. A great gifting option for someone who adores taking baths as well as natural beauty products.
10. Christian Louboutin The Nudes Nail Colour ($50 / 0.4 oz)
11. Jack Black Power Trip Travel Set ($52) – this on-the-go set includes: Beard Lube Conditioning Shave (3 oz), Turbo Wash Energizing Cleanser for Hair and Body (3 oz), Double-Duty Face Moisturizer SPF 20 (1.5 oz), Pure Clean Daily Facial Cleanser (3 oz), Intense Therapy Lip Balm SPF 25 in Natural Mint and Shea Butter (0.25 oz) and travel case.
12. Tom Ford Soleil Eye and Cheek Palette ($155)
13. Philosophy I think you are wonderful set ($26) – includes shampoo, shower gel & bubble bath (8 oz) and body lotion (8 oz).
14. SK-II Pitera Essence Set ($99) – is an essential collection of three of SK-II’s best-selling products and include the cult famous Facial Treatment Essence (2.54 oz), Facial Treatment Clear Lotion (1 oz) and Facial Treatment Mask (1 mask). While giving someone skincare items as gifts is a little more personal than giting let’s say, a fragrance, I find that this specific SK-II set is quite universal as it’s geared towards firmer and hydrated skin. Anyone who loves skincare would definitely indulge in this slice of luxury.
15. Dior Addict Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm ($33) – is the first universal balm by Dior that reacts with the unique chemistry of your lips to bring out their natural color. Add on the Diorskin Nude Air Luminizer Powder for the ultimate natural glowing complexion perfector set!
I hope you enjoy the roundup of these VDay gifting ideas! What’s on your Valentine’s Day wish list?