Today I’m concluding my Holiday 2016 Gift Guide series with this last minute edition consisting of my own personal picks in case you need some quick ideas to complete your shopping list as Christmas is literally around the corner. Luckily I got done with mine more than a week ago or so. I made it a point to start early this year so I didn’t have to rush during the final push, because truly, there’s nothing worse than having to deal with the crowds. Hope everyone is already done or at least getting close – have a good Wednesday!
1. Tom Ford Soleil Eye and Cheek Palette in Warm ($155) – comes in two color options and consists of 4 eyeshadows as well as 2 blushes.
2. BP. Pavé Crisscross Ring ($12)
3. Saint Laurent Monogram Snake Embossed Leather Card Case ($265)
4. Viktor&Rolf Flowerbomb Travel Set ($165) – includes Eau de Parfum Spray (1.7 oz.), Body Lotion (6.7 oz.), Travel-size Eau de Parfum Spray (0.68 oz.) and Eau de Parfum Rollerball (0.33) .
5. Burberry Porter – Check Continental Wallet ($525)
6. Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Killer Cheekbones Set ($110) – is a tad bit more expensive than the original which rings in for $68, however, this set comes with the Powder & Sculpt Brush.
7. Philosophy Amazing Grace Collection ($57) – is a limited edition set and includes eau de toilette (2 oz.), shampoo, bath & shower gel (8 oz.) and whipped body crème (4 oz.).
8. Marc Jacobs Monogram Silk & Wool Jacquard Scarf ($295)
9. Gucci 62mm Open Temple Special Fit Rimless Sunglasses ($410)
10. Hourglass Ambient® Lighting Surreal Light Blush, Bronzer & Strobe Powder Palette ($88) – the new limited edition palette includes Surreal Light (a sheer nude powder evoking the magic hour of perfect lighting), Surreal Bronze Light (a neutral tan shade fused with Surreal Light for a subtle, natural warmth), Surreal Glow (a pale peony pink blush mixed with Surreal Light for a delicate flush), Surreal Effect (a cool pink rose fused with a soft, warm peach for a pop of flattering color), Surreal Strobe Light (a glimmering peach powder imparting an alluring highlight).
11. Balmain Embellished printed cotton-jersey top ($280) – is available in two other colors.
12. Dior 5 Couleurs Designer Makeup Artist Tutorial Palette ($62)
13. Nars François Nars Book ($85) – is a photo-biography, which richly chronicles his evolution from backstage provocateur and supermodel image-maker to one of the most influential creative forces in beauty today.
14. Nixon The Arrow Bracelet Watch, 38mm ($200)
15. Urban Decay Vice Lipstick Stockpile ($325) – is a fully loaded, limited-edition set with 30 creamy, addictive shades of Vice Lipstick.
16. Christian Louboutin Women’s Parfum Collection ($95) – includes Tornade Blonde, Bikini Questa Sera and Mysterious and sexy, Trouble in Heaven.
17. Sockart Rose All Day Crew Socks ($15)
18. Kate Spade large 17-month agenda ($36)
19. T3 Mini Miracles Set ($189) – is a limited edition 2-piece travel set that includes the Featherweight Compact Hair Dryer and SinglePass Compact Flat Iron.
20. Smith & Cult Nail, Lip and Eye Collection ($130) – features the best-selling ‘1972’ polish and a curated selection from its debut makeup collection including B-Line Eye Pen, Eye Quad Palette in ‘Mannequin Moves’, The Tainted Lip Stain in ‘Mad Heat’ and Lash Dance Mascara.