Sharing yet another gift guide today, this time rounding up the season’s most luxurious beauty gifts. Whether it’s for someone extra special, or simply yourself, luxury beauty items should always be perceived as staple investments – much like a Chanel bag or the iconic Burberry trench coat. A few brands that I think embodies the epitome of chic are Tom Ford, Chanel, Charlotte Tilbury, Giorgio Armani, Dior, just to name a few. I love how each have full color coordinated sets for full looks, the lips, the face, lest not forget fragrances which all come wrapped in glamorous packaging perfect for gifting. There is a literal plethora of gorgeous gift sets available at all price points, but if you’ve made the conscientious decision that you’re willing to splurge the big bucks, this Holiday season surely will have a few beautiful options to choose from!
1. Chanel No. 5 L’Eau Set ($184) – is limited edition and contains a No.5 fragrance as well as a body lotion. A fragrance set is one of the best, and may I say, safest gifting option when you don’t know what to get someone – and truly, you can never go wrong with Chanel.
2. Tom Ford Lips & Boys 50-Piece Set ($1,950) – contains all 50 of Tom Ford’s elite Lips & Boys shades in one luxurious vault. There are also 4-piece and 12-piece sets available, however, currently they are sold out virtually everywhere. Individual tubes of Lips & Boys retail for $36 each.
3. Urban Decay UD XX: 20 Years of Beauty With an Edge Vintage Vault ($295) – is stocked to the brim with an arsenal of original UD shades from 20 years ago and includes nearly every shade from Urban Decay’s first collection, back when they just did lipstick and nail colors.
4. Charlotte Tilbury The Golden Goddess Set ($230) – is a fun full look set that includes everything you could need to create one of Tilbury’s signature looks. Besides Golden Goddess there are 7 more varieties to choose from including The Sophisticate, The Rock Chick, The Uptown Girl and more.
5. GLAMGLOW The Magic Box of Sexy ($269) – is an 11-piece gift set featuring mud and lip treatments for an instant glow. This set holds 6 of Glamglow’s greatest hits masks, 4 lip treatments and a brush for product application.
6. Laura Mercier The Iconics – Celebrating 20 Years of Artistry Collection ($170) – is a limited-edition 20th anniversary celebratory collection packed with full- and deluxe-sized iconic products from the brand.
7. Christian Louboutin Holiday Rouge Louboutin Lip Colour Collection ($270) – contains 3 full-size Rouge Louboutin Lip Colour in 3 different finishes including: matte, satin and sheer voile.
8. Drybar Let it Blow! It’s Drybar to Go The Ultimate Travel Essentials Kit ($135) – has every hair necessity a girl-on-the-go could ever need.
9. butter London THE MOST WONDERfull OF ALL Nail Lacquer Collection ($150) – includes a full spectrum of colors and finishes – perfect for the mani obsessed!
10. By Terry Impearlious Baume de Rose Deluxe ($245) – has been reimagined in a new deluxe extra-large version with a refined bouquet of roses.
11. Artis Brush Elite Mirror 10 Brush Set ($355) – is exclusive to Net-a-Porter as a must-have essentials value set.
12. Byredo Unnamed Eau de Parfum, 50ml ($150)
13. Dior L’Or de Vie La Cure Vintage 2015 Coffret ($2,200) – features three bottles of L’Or de Vie La Cure sealed with gold string and white wax seals and presented in a vintage box.
14. Natasha Denona Star Eyeshadow Palette ($169)
15. Burberry Beauty Festive Set ($115) – is a 4-piece collection, includes: Fresh Glow Luminous Fluid Base, Nail Polish, Eye Color Cream in Festive Gold and Mini Burberry Kiss in Military Red.
I hope you guys are having a great week so far, it’s almost the weekend and I cannot wait! In case you’re looking for other gifting ideas as we’re inching closer to crunch time, here’s a list of this year’s Holiday gift guides:
And here is the complete list of all Holiday 2016 beauty items I have reviewed and swatched for you guys thus far.