On My Radar
Happy Wednesday babes! Today I have a roundup of some items currently buzzing on my radar from none other than Beautylish. Beautylish is one of my favorite sites to browse (and has been since 2012!) when I need some downtime from writing or swatching, or just in need of a break in general. Some of the items I have my eye on include both new launches and goodies I’ve been dying to try but haven’t had a chance to order yet. I hope you guys have been enjoying my Holiday gift set reviews, I got quite a few more in the works as well as non-Holiday related posts so stay tuned!
1. One of the most raved about eyeshadow palettes of this season, perhaps this entire year, is the Natasha Denona Star Palette. It’s an absolute stunning eyeshadow palette consisting of 18 warm-toned bold and glamorous colors offering the perfect mix of mattes and shimmers with hints of glitter. If there was any edit that represents the Holiday season in high style, the Star Palette would be it. It’s quite a bit on the pricey side ($169 – yikes!) but according to the onslaught of positive reviews I’ve read it’s completely worth it so I definitely have high hopes for this one.
2. As you all know, I’m forever in pursuit of finding the perfect nude lipstick. The Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G in Nude Kate has been on my list for a while. Originally mixed for Kate Moss, it’s a nude beige color that looks good on an array of skin tones and I’ve been literally salivating over the swatches I’ve found so far, it looks gorgeous!
3. Ever since reviewing the Kevyn Aucoin The Celestial Bronzing Veil I’ve become kind of obsessed with the brand and am dying to try The Neo-Bronzer next.
4. By Terry has launched some spectacular releases for the Holidays, check out this Impearlious Ombre Blackstar Gift Collection – it’s pure luxury.
5. I purchased the Jeffree Star Beautylish Special Edition Lip Box for my niece’s birthday next week … she sent me screenshots of the shades she wanted the most and this set had 2 out of her top 3 picks. I won’t be able to swatch them for myself but now I feel compelled to own one of these because they’re all so pretty, plus I’ve never tried any of his products but have always been very curious.
6. The Bioderma Sensibio H2O is pretty much all over Instagram all the time and the more I see it, the more I want to try it. I never really stray that much from my in-place routine and due to my temperamental skin am kind of scared to try something new. I’d love to hear your guys’ experience with this product if you’ve had a chance to try it.
7. Beautyblender pro.on.the.go – because you can never own enough Beautyblenders!
8. I’ve been slowly putting together my office since we moved into this house 2 months ago, and I’ve been looking for some eye candy-style books to stack … you know, getting my Pinterest on and stuffs. This Kevyn Aucoin Face Forward book would look amazing with the little mix I got going on my desk right now.
9. Beautylish carries quite the impressive selection of Oribe products, the Soft Dry Conditioner Spray is what I have my eye on right now since my hair has a tendency to go really dry and coarse during the Winter period.
10. There’s nothing wrong with my current eyelash curler but I’ve been kind of on the lookout to try something new. I would like to give this Classic Lash Curler by Tweezerman a go – also, if anyone has solid recommendations for decent lash curlers I’m always willing to listen!
What’s been on your radar this month?