On My Radar
Happy Friday my loves! This week has flown by so quickly that I almost can’t believe it. Today I have a roundup of some items currently buzzing on my radar that I wanted to share with you guys from Space NK. Fall/Winter and Holiday beauty launches have been insanely good so far this season and I’ve got quite a few in the works for the blog. The last couple of weeks I’ve been writing and swatching like crazy so stay tuned! For right now, here are some Space NK picks I got my little eye on as well as a promo code for you guys that you can use on their website which I will disclose at the end of this post!
1. Kevyn Aucoin’s The Sensual Skin Enhancer has become known as Hollywood’s latest beauty secret and is used among celebrities like the Kardashian/Jenner clan. It’s a multi-tasking formula that helps create a gorgeous and flawless complexion. It can be used as a spot foundation, concealer, all-over foundation, highlighter (choose a shade lighter than your actual skin tone) or mixed with your moisturizer for a tinted moisturizer.
2. I’ve read so many promising things about Surratt and after delving deeper into the brand one of the things I’ve had my eye on the most lately has been their Artistique Blush line. It’s so pretty but I can’t decide between 3 colors and am still actively scouting the internet for more swatch images to help make my mind up. The colors are: Duchesse, Parfait and Guimauve.
3. This would be such a splurge but the Sun Designer Palette from By Terry has been high on my to-get list ever since I saw a few noted beauty vloggers and bloggers swatch it. The colors look flat-out amazing. The palette contains six shades including bronzer, blush and highlighter and creates an all-over radiant and sun-kissed look on both fair and tanned complexions. It’s truly spectacular but I don’t know how I feel about spending $82 on it.
4. When it comes to what I wear on my lips every day, a tinted lip balm is usually what I go for since it’s so low maintenance and absolutely foolproof. It gives me just enough color on my already pigmented lips with a dose of hydration to keep them moisturized and looking plump and healthy. Lipstick Queen launched the Belle Époque line a while ago and is a range of three hydrating and tinted balms. I have high hopes for the shade Belle Nude.
6. If I were to cheat on my holy grail face primer, it would be with the Hourglass Primer Serum. It’s a richly concentrated, intensely hydrating, and dual-purpose oil blend serum that can either be used as a primer under makeup or on its own as a skin treatment. I tried it in a travel-size a few years ago and was smitten with how it makes the skin look dewy and luminous even underneath a layer of makeup. It instantly takes 5 years off the face, no joke. The only downfall is the price but the even the smaller size lasted me almost a full year as you only need a small amount to cover the entire face.
7. There’s nothing more relaxing and soothing at the end of the day then sitting down with a hot cup of tea and an eye mask in front of the TV. Over the years I have tried quite a range of eye masks by multiple brands from both the high and low end spectrum – nothing in particular has excited me enough to repurchase it. Chantecaille is one of the highest ranking skincare authorities and their products are intensely raved about. The Energising Eye Recovery Mask is one that many swear by and I have been up and down thinking if I should make the splurge. My under-eye are is naturally on the dry side and I always feel like it’s looking dull regardless of what products I use. An eye mask usually plumps it back into life but is only temporary. I am about to turn 32 so finding skin and eye care products containing anti-aging properties is something that I automatically look for now. If anyone of my lovely readers has tried this eye mask please let me know how it worked for you!
9. I’ve never been fully committed to an eyebrow gel and have gone back and forth between so many that I have lost count. I have seen quite a few beauty bloggers rave about the Eyeko Eyebrow Gel and have been wanting to give it a try out of pure curiosity.
10. I exfoliate my lips daily either using my tooth brush or concocting my own recipe using items from my kitchen. Lately I’ve been looking into finding a proper lip scrub and this The Lip Scrub Brown Sugar by Sarah Happ was recommended to me and was informed that it’s super effective especially if you deal with a lot of flakiness like myself. I definitely will give this a go.
Space NK is currently running a promo online so you can shop and save on the latest Fall and Holiday releases. Enter code EXPLORE30 at checkout to receive $25 off when you spend at least $125! The code will be valid until 10/31. Happy Shopping!